[meteorite-list] AD: Sylacauga 220mg, Pantar 141mg, Tenham 5.3g & more rare/historic meteroites ending Wed/Fri on ebay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 15:40:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.??A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html

Featured Auctions

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges 220mg Meteorite Strike - Extremely Rare! *MAKE AN OFFER LOOKING TO SELL*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261297596434?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

L'AIGLE Historic meteorite fall - 1803 France - Helped proved meteorite falls!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261296242694?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

PASAMONTE meteorite fall 1933 1st fireball caught on film - Extremely Rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251349208939

COLLESCIPOLI rare-Italy 117mg meteorite FALL fragment hard to find historic fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261279952495?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS-ASU Collection *MUST HAVE IN ANY COLLECTION*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261296245815?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

AUSSON Rare Historic Meteorite Hammer Fall - Fell in 1858 France!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261297587763?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BEAVER CREEK rare and historic 1893 meteorite fall - 2nd fall from Canada
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261297580863?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ORGUEIL meteorite, very rare historic fall-1864! HOAX meteorite of the CENTURY
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251347945813?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BENLD meteorite HAMMER STONE fall broke through garage & car roof ultra rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261297593501?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DIEP RIVER historic 562mg HAMMER STONE meteorite Very Rare! South Africa
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251333357833?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
http://meteoritefalls.com/??????????????????????