[meteorite-list] AD - New amazing L-Melt Breccia NWA 8013 (+ ebays sales ending today :-)

From: Fabien Kuntz <wwmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 18:05:04 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

I wouldlike to introduce here my new L-Melt breccia NWA 8013, professionaly cutted and polished to mirror finish in one side, (natural the other, no saw marks) :

http://wwmeteorites.com/Ventes/NWA8013/NWA8013EXEMPLE2.jpg
http://wwmeteorites.com/Ventes/NWA8013/NWA8013EXEMPLE3.jpg
http://wwmeteorites.com/Ventes/NWA8013/NWA8013EXEMPLE1.jpg
http://wwmeteorites.com/Ventes/NWA8013/NWA8013EXEMPLE0.jpg

This meteorite consists on large clasts of L chondrite in a melted matrix (melted parts are impressive in reflected light). Some of the clasts looks like classical L type chondrite, they have not been affected by shock, and other are shock-darkened clasts, inside in the river of melt !

In some slices you can found "dual clasts", fragments with chondritic structure and partialy darkened in a more or less big area...

This IMB with high contrast is priced very reasonably if you compare to other mlaterial of this kind... Check it !!!!

http://wwmeteorites.com/Ventes/NWA8013.html

AND DONT FORGET, ebay sales ending today !

www.ebay.com/sch/wwmeteorites-25/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Regards, Fabien

Fabien Kuntz
M?t?orites (ventes, expertise, conf?rences)
Animation scientifique et technique
WWMETEORITES (Siret : 511 850 612 00017)
www.wwmeteorites.com?