[meteorite-list] Ad : 40-70% OFF Sale - New Specimens and Price Reductions

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 09:57:32 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I have marked down many specimens from 20 to 50% OFF - this includes
meteorites, amber, minerals, and a few oddball specimens from my
cabinet. The sale prices are shown on the website. You can use the
coupon code "metlist" at checkout for an additional 20% OFF, bringing
the total discount upwards to 70% OFF on some pieces!

If the checkout crashes, or the coupon code gives you any grief, then
contact me via email and I will straighten it out -
curator at galactic-stone.com

To make them easier to find, I put all of the sale specimens on this
one store page -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=60

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone