[meteorite-list] New larger slices of shocked eucrite NWA 7989 (provisional)

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

I am happy to announce that additional material of the beautiful shock melt eucrite has been secured and is now available for sale.

Steve Witt and I partnered on acquiring a larger stone than my original 510g I purchased. This new stone is 1635g and will be added to the total known weight of NWA 7989 (provisional).?This larger stone features much larger slices that really allow you to appreciate the new shocked eucrite. Prices on shocked eucrites are generally twice as high as what Steve and I are offering, so now is the time to seriously look at acquiring some of this material.

Price is $20/g for slices 25g and up and remains $25/g for slices less than 25g.

Steve's slices can be seen on Flickr:?http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157636479471674/

Mendy's slices can be seen at:?http://www.meteoritesusa.com/nwa-7989-shock-melt-eucrite/

The 505.7g endcut from my portion is available for sale at a VERY attractive price. If serious, please contact me and I will provide pictures and pricing. I am working on another project and need to raise some funds - so consider me a motivated seller for the endcut.

Regards,

Mendy Ouzillou
IMCA# 8395?