[meteorite-list] AD: Gem, Mineral, and Jewelry Show - Knoxville, Tennessee - October 18th - 20th

From: John Teague <volgems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:41:31 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hey, List Members!

This is a note to remind you about the Knoxville Gem & Mineral Society's Rock, 23rd Annual Gem, Mineral, and Jewelry Show this weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) in Knoxville, Tennessee! The members of the Knoxville Gem & Mineral Society have done a lot of hard work preparing for another great show. Complete information can be found at the club's website: http://www.knoxrocks.org/gemshow.html

Lots of fine dealers from across the country will be there for you viewing (and purchasing!) pleasure!

The show will be held at the Kerbela Temple, 315 Mimosa Ave in Knoxville TN. A map can be found at: http://www.knoxrocks.org/gemshow.html

Show hours are: Friday and Saturday, October 18 and 19, 10-6, and Sunday, October 20, 11-5.

Please stop by our booth and say, "Hi!" We are hard to miss! We're the folks with the ORANGE table covers! We will have several new items from the Tucson shows and Franklin, NC shows (minerals, fossils and meteorites!) that will be displayed for sale for the first time at this show. Hey, you just might find something that you cannot live without! My billfold sure hopes so! My credit card company does likewise! But, in any case, stop by and say, "Hi!" Please ID yourself from the list! It is always neat to put faces with names.

We hope to see you in Knoxville this weekend! I'm sure you will have a great time!

John Teague
Volunteer Gems
Melbourne, FL
(formerly: Knoxville, Tennessee!)