[meteorite-list] New Chelyabinsk coin

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:45:05 +0100

Thanks for the heads up Gary but i am in the process of selling the
meteorite coins and medals from my collection. I like the look of that
one though, nice design. Although i still like them i was finding that
they were taking up too much of my limited budget and i was just
acquiring each and every new one for the sake of not missing out. If i
had an unlimited budget i would still be acquiring them but for now,
not for me :-)

Cheers

Martin

--