[meteorite-list] What Does A Real Astronaut Think Of 'Gravity'?

From: Marc Fries <chief_scientist_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:27:11 -0500

Yup! Nicely done. I'll add one sorta-flaw. It's not truly inaccurate given the storyline, but I knew someone was 'amiss' immediately. When Clooney joined Bullock in the Soyuz, at the very least she wouldn't have been able to hear him because her eardrums would have burst when he opened the hatch. And yes, it was a sort of dream-sequence, but that was immediately obvious.

Cheers,
Marc