[meteorite-list] BIMS meteorite display at North West Astro Fest

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 10:41:11 +0000

Hi all,

Well myself, Graham Ensor and Luther Jackson had a great time at the
inaugural North West Astro Fest event. We put on a great display of
meteorites and had some fab chats with people sharing our love of
space rocks. Off away for a few days so not had a chance to process or
caption any of the photos yet but here is a link to the ones I have
just uploaded.

(https://www.flickr.com/photos/94515040 at N03/sets/72157637042018186/)

More to follow with captions and a write up when I get back :-)

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Goff