[meteorite-list] Ad - Kasli Chelyabinsk Plaque

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:08:42 -0700

Hello all

I wanted to buy some of the Kasli Casting Factory Chelyabinsk plaques and
when they went back into production I bought two for myself and a few extra.

I have them on eBay and started them at $85 with no one buying so after a
few days I dropped them to $70 and that's where they'll stay.

My delivery took 2 months to arrive, arrived incomplete and now the website
doesn't seem to offer them anymore.

A few others have them so you can compare prices and shipping estimates.

I'll keep running them but I think it's safe to say that there won't be many
more entering the market.

You can see them here:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nakhladog/m.html

Rob Wesel