[meteorite-list] Largest Piece So Far of Chelyabinsk Meteorite Found - Is there a photo?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 15:03:27 -0400

If the big Chelya stone at the bottom of Lake Chebarkul is indeed
there, and it's recovered, it probably won't effect the collector
market in any way. It will likely end up in a Russian institution and
won't add to the amount of material on the private market, IMO.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com