[meteorite-list] Fw: Video 5 of SLP, MX Bolide now, posted! Another spectacular video.

From: Jim Wooddell <jim.wooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 17:59:21 -0700

I am real curious...

I just did some quick looks (SWAG) at things...mainly the shadows and
the sun position. I guessed roughly (close enough) at N022 x W110 at
roughly 12 noon and found the sun to be about 75 degrees altitude. I
then looked at it at about 5 pm for about a 22 degree altitude. So,
how do you guys that say this is real explain this difference in the
video???
I honestly might not be very close....but that is a lot of difference in
angle.

Kind Regards,

Jim Wooddell