[meteorite-list] Missing witnessed falls.

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 15:05:53 -0600

I went there in August last year. I held the stone, ~500 grams impact-melt breccia.
The owner was extremely greedy, he wanted $80,000 and not a penny less. He had seen some TV programs.....
I left empty handed.
Sad and typical of many lower income people to demand astronomical figures or suffer otherwise.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone