[meteorite-list] Alcohol + water + NaOH

From: Aras Jonikas <arasj3827_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:48:57 +0000 (UTC)

I have?purchased Nital from chemical-supermarket.com. Premixed and much easier to not have to worry about improper mixing?techniques and proper?ratios. Shipping is a little costly due to safety, but still worth it for me. I normally get the Nital 10% Nitric, but they have different ratios available. They have a?69.5% concentration of nitric acid also if you want.

http://www.chemical-supermarket.com/Nital-10-Nitric-250ml-Micro-Etch-Solution-p425.html

Aras

?