[meteorite-list] Denver Show Chelyabinsk and other meteorite prices.

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:39:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

So I stopped by the Rock show yesterday at the Ramada inn for a bit and walked around with a friend. I saw a lot of minerals and some meteorites
and the ones I saw, it seemed Chelyabinsk was popular. The lowest price I saw was $8 a gram and the the top was around $30, but those where for cherry
pieces. The new jedi cm2 was priced at $30 with one room. Sikhot Alin was prices at .50c a gram to 3$ a gram for cherry pieces. Ill be there?again on Friday and
that's when ill take my time in the rooms and also be at the auction so I can meet people for the first time in person and also hope to see people I haven't seen for ages.
Lastly, if your there and have a room let me know where your room is at :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html