[meteorite-list] AD:Large piece of olivin dio and others for sale

From: Haddany <mfcollecter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 09:30:30 -0600

Hi list,
We are offering a large and solid piece of olivin diogenite for sale.
Much of this stuff that is available in the market are small and cracky fragment but this piece we have for sale is large and no cracks and good for cutting to get nice and large slices.
We also have small complet pieces of tissint and and small fragment of the green possible mercury for sale..
Pictures and prices on request for the buyers..
Best regards
Said