[meteorite-list] New Shocked Gabbroic Eucrite with Vessicles!

From: Aras Jonikas <arasj3827_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:37:52 +0000 (UTC)

List-

I would like to introduce NWA 8021(provisional), a very highly shocked gabbroic eucrite with vesicles. Prepared slices feature a?highly polished front side giving the stone a gorgeous granite look.?Once you turn the?slices around, you get a?great view of the?vesicles.??The vesicles can be seen on the polished side also, but its hard to capture on camera with my current photography skills.??Take a look for yourself and make sure you peek at the backs. I currently have only eight slices available?at a reasonable price ($25/g until the meteorite is approved).?Find the link below to view the slices?and the write-up by Dr. Irving. Hope you like!

http://tinyurl.com/AJmetcltrNWA8021
?

Regards,

Aras