[meteorite-list] New paid Ad program for the mailing list - starts 4/7/2014

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 21:40:47 -0700

Here's the "Abridged Version"

1) Beginning Monday, April 7, 2014 I will be implementing a paid
advertising program for the Meteorite Mailing List.

2) Meteorite List Ad Rates
             ------------------------------
         One-off Advertising cost
    * Per Ad price - $4 via PayPal

- Bulk Advertising options (Pre-paid Ads)
           $35 - Single payment via PayPal ($2.92 per ad)
           $125 - Single payment via PayPal ($2.40 per ad)

3) Every one will be provided with 2 Ad credits (free ads) to be used
during the year.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia