[meteorite-list] AD: Caddo County, OK Killer IAB Silicated Iron

From: Steve <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 21:45:06 -0500

So I sold exactly $1,000 worth of Caddo County today (and got a couple people in line for a few more slices when I take my final cuts later).

This came after posting my ad a few hours earlier, an ad that was free this week but would have cost me $4 next week.

I will have to consider long and hard if I think the ads to this market are worth $4!

Steve

Sent from my iPhone