[meteorite-list] Proud Tom, an Ambassador?

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 14:47:17 -0700

Hi Bernd and all,
        There is absolutely no defense for taste - whether it be food,
Art, comedy, movies, books, jokes, etc.....and there is never a need
To defend taste. It just is.
        Personally, I find the Three Stooges unbearable - yet I
Am clearly in the minority. I am glad they have brought joy to so
Many - I just don't want to even be in the same room with one of
Their movies on the TV.
        Taste can never be "wrong" - it can only be different.
        Michael