[meteorite-list] Norwegian skydiver nearly struck by meteorite

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 12:50:46 -0600

It is not mathematically impossible, just very unlikely.

While I agree that there are more likely explanations than a meteorite,
nothing is obviously faked (on casual inspection), and it's dangerous to
label something as "fake" (which implies deception), or even just
"wrong", on nothing more than statistical uncertainty.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com