[meteorite-list] Meteorite Link of the Week #3 : Chondrules and their Origins by King

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 13:19:46 -0400

Meteorite Link of the Week #3 : Chondrules and their Origins by King
(http://ads.harvard.edu/books/chto/)

Here is an online version of the classic text on chondrules by Dr.
Elbert A. King. While some of the material is now considered somewhat
dated, it still an informative read for any enthusiast of those lovely
little cosmic spheres that populate our specimens. Some of the
material is a bit dense for the casual collector, but there is a lot
of good reading for the advanced layman who fancies himself/herself an
amateur Nininger-in-training. It is also a snapshot window of the
evolution of our understanding of chondrules at the time of press.

Link - http://ads.harvard.edu/books/chto/

Best regards,

MikeG

--