[meteorite-list] is it a meteorite

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 14:29:14 -0600

How do you know that ureilites, aubrites, acapulcoites and the many
achondrite-ung are NOT exploded bits of parent planets destroyed by
alien warfare in our solar system a long time ago? In which case they
would not be meteorites.

Carl
*************************************
Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Professor, Earth and Planetary Sciences
MSC03 2050
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-1126