[meteorite-list] Fake Norway rock

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 17:08:37 -0600

Seems pretty normal. While there's still at least a reasonable
possibility of a meteorite, I'd expect a lot of chatter among people
interested in meteorites. Once it's demonstrated that the meteorite
explanation is extremely unlikely, people move on. What's left to discuss?

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com