[meteorite-list] Maximum theoretical Earth impact velocity

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 14:16:05 -0600

Also worth noting is that some orbital parameters (such as semi-major
axis) are exquisitely sensitive to the value of the initial velocity.
Unless you know that to within a few percent, there's hardly any point
in calculating the parameters at all (although inclination can be a
useful value).

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory