[meteorite-list] Lunar eclipse recap

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:15:15 -0600

 We watched up until mid-totality here in southern Utah, taking an
occasional peek through my TV Ranger. I always enjoy seeing stars close to
the moon, and got a preview of what was there by blocking out the
still-bright moon with an overhanging roof beam. But I *really* enjoyed the
close proximity of Mars, it's brilliant red tint complementing the coppery
colors on Luna's blushed face. Beautiful! Watching the sky darken and fill
up with infinite stars is always fun, too. ;^)
Linton