[meteorite-list] AD - EBAY - Eagle Station with old label, Silicate-bearing iron. Auction on a 177g Gao on EBAY

From: Luc Labenne Meteorites <labennemeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 19:43:40 +0200

Hello list,

I have recently added some new pieces to my Ebay store:

- A 37g end cut of the very rare pallasite Eagle Station, with an old label! A pallasite found in 1880, in Kentucky. A very interesting isotopic link exists between the Eagle Station trio (Eagle Station grouplet with Cold Bay, Itzawisis and the newly recognized Karavannoe) and the carbonaceous chondrites of the CO/CV clan. Anybody interested by this piece, contact me directly before you use the Best Offer button as I can accept a much lower price this way.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eagle-Station-Meteorite-Pallasite-37-g-With-Old-Label-Found-in-1880-Kentucky-/321380270008?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad3c1bfb8

- A 64g full slice, half iron/half silicate of the NWA 5549, a silicate-bearing iron meteorite linked to winonaites.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Meteorite-NWA-5549-64-g-Silicate-Bearing-Iron-Meteorite-linked-to-winonaites-/221408123917?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338cf3dc0d

- The main mass, 14.38 g, of the Eucrite NWA 5803, uncommon matrix and glossy fusion crust.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eucrite-Meteorite-HED-NWA-5803-Main-Mass-14-38-g-with-glossy-crust-/321380304646?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad3c24706

Finally, a beautiful 177g Gao currently on auction : ultrasonically cleaned??so the fusion crust is as fresh as when it fell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Meteorite-GAO-177g-with-97-black-fusion-crust-/221417927964?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338d89751c

Thank you very much and Happy Easter!

Luc

Luc Labenne
Labenne Meteorites
Meteorites for Science, Education & Collectors
http://www.meteorites.tv
Member of the Meteoritical Society, a non-profit international organization dedicated to research and education on meteorites and other extraterrestrial materials
https://www.facebook.com/meteorites.tv
http://www.youtube.com/meteoritestv
http://www.twitter.com/meteoritestv
Member of the Meteoritical Society, a non-profit international organization dedicated to research and education on meteorites and other extraterrestrial materials
Consider the environment before printing this mail.