[meteorite-list] Foum el Hisn Meteorite - Tighert (provisional)

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 12:52:46 -0700

Hi all,

As the first American dealer to offer Foum el Hisn (possibly will be
named Tighert)
I can tell you if you haven't already added one of these specimens to
you collection you should do it soon,

Historically speaking, rare falls like this with such a low TKW
(around 5-8 kilos) will only rise in value. Can you think of another
eucrite fall that can be purchased at these prices? Plus - this
meteorite has some of the best glossy crust I've ever seen.

Already the prices are so high in Morocco - even for fragments - I
can't purchase more.

I have only a couple small slices and a few fragments left.
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/neweucritefall.htm

I do have one on eBay ending soon that I started at $1.99 per gram
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221515664936?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Other ebay items
http://www.ebay.com/sch/mr-meteorite/m.html?item=221515664936&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

--