[meteorite-list] Lunar Impact

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 23:25:19 -0500

John, List,

Here are photos showing the landers
and even footprint traces on the Moon:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1218958/Probe-photos-Apollo-l
anding-sites-reveal-man-DID-walk-Moon.html

24 photos here:
http://www.space.com/12796-photos-apollo-moon-landing-sites-lro.html
Lots of walking tracks and even a
phone line are seen!

Suveyor 3 was visited by the crew of
Apollo 12:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveyor_program
No holes are in evidence. Meteorite
impacts are not more frequent on the
Moon than they are on the Earth.

Here's a video:
http://www.space.com/10040-ep-3-survey-trip-surveyor-3.html

No ground-based telescope can see any
of the landers, not even the Hubble can.
The smallest possible thing Hubble can
see on the moon is about 328 feet across
or the length of a football field. While
an impressive feat of resolution, no Apollo
spacecraft comes anywhere near that size.
Every piece of man-made hardware is below
the space telescope's resolution limit.

No, no hardware is a meteorite. They are
all constructed by the Amazing Flying
Monkeys of Planet Three!

Sterling Webb