[meteorite-list] AD: Ensisheim, Sena, St Louis, Wold Cottage & more endin on ebay Thurs/Fri 530pm EST

From: Shawn Alan <shawnalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:50:12 -0700

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and
historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you
are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html

Featured Auctions

TROUP meteorite 169mg Fell in 1917 in TEXAS USA-Almost hit a BOY TKW
1020g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261560734223?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

CHANTONNAY 72mg meteorite fell in 1812 in France. Very rare meteorite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251615885563?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS-ASU
Collection
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251615033193?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DANIEL'S KUIL meteorite fall Fell 1868-2nd South Africa meteorite Very
Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251615016703?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

COLD BOKKEVELD meteorite fall 1838 - 1st CM2 meteorite Fall - Very Rare
fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261559769867?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike - Extremely Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261560759828?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BENLD meteorite HAMMER STONE fall broke through garage & car roof ultra
rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251611391724?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

WESTON - 1st USA / American meteorite fall, fell in 1807 - Rare &
Historic
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251593290990?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633