[meteorite-list] Scammer in Singapore

From: Matt Morgan <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:30:32 -0600

Ditto. This guy contacted me about a month ago. He said he was making jewelry put some stuff on hold and I never heard from him again. He wanted to pay by credit card but I told him I would take paypal only for this particular purchase because I never heard of the guy before and the order was rather large.
Matt