[meteorite-list] Lake Los Angeles and NWA's

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 21:00:10 -0700

That is interesting. I recently purchased a beautiful piece of land just
outside Lake Los Angeles in Palmdale. I would not want to live in
California but the property was too interesting to walk away from even
though the county taxes are outrageous. The locals call my latest property,
"The Giza Plateau" since it has three Monadnocks (Rock Hills) that tower
over the valley and resemble pyramids from a distance. I would rather be
searching for meteorites than wasting time sandblasting off the graffiti
some punks covered over petroglyphs with on my land.

The coordinates for the latest Lake Los Angeles find are only about five
minutes away!

Happy Hunting,

Adam