[meteorite-list] Lake Los Angeles/Palmdale NAV Images

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 10:06:43 -0700

Dear List Members,

A few have expressed some interest off list in the recently announced Lake
Los Angeles find an my new property.

I provided links below to some images of my most recent investment property
acquisition in Palmdale if anybody is interested. Meteorite hunters are
welcome to camp on the property if they please. Just ask and I will provide
coordinates.

Here are some awesome Google Earth field downloads from my custom ordered
Jeep Rubicon Unlimited, Special Operations Edition Vehicle of the Palmdale
property named the "Giza Plateau" . The Jeeps five factory installed,
integrated and networked computers make it like playing a video game while
driving at night. I still need to figure out the Voice Command Computer and
Modern Warfare NAV systems. I also need to relocate my satellite antenna
since the Gobi Stealth Rack partially blocks the signal. I still have some
bugs to work out but so far it has been less challenging than anticipated.
I hope to have the new field vehicle complete in a month or two. Sorry to
toot my own horn about the new vehicle; I am just excited about getting
close to completing a dream and back into the field and could not help
myself.

Google screen shot of Palmdale's version of the Giza Plateau - Front night
approach:
http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/PalmDaleNightFrontAproach-a.JPG

Another front approach to the property:
http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/PalmDaleNightFrontAproach-b.JPG

Rear approach:
http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/PalmDaleNightRearAproach-aJPG.jpg

Images of the property. Note the excellent camping sites:
http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/PalmDale-CameraView-a.JPG

A shot of the graffiti covering petroglyphs. The punks need to get a life
instead of defacing early man/woman history:
http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/PalmDale-CameraView-b.JPG

I would like to thank the List Member who suggested walnut shells in the
sandblaster to remove the tagging on the rocks without damaging the
petroglyphs..

Happy Hunting,

Adam