[meteorite-list] AD: NCC Private Sale of Martian Meteorite Samples

From: Norbert Classen <riffraff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 12:17:06 +0200

Dear Meteorite Friends,

This is my first AD since some years now, and it's my first free AD -
thanks Art!

I'm currently starting a private sale of meteorites from my personal
collection (mainly lunar and Martian pairings and doublettes), some are
small main masses such as NWA 2373, or the second largest sample of the
respective meteorite (such as NWA 1110, or NWA 1775). Many haven't been
for sale for years such as many of the Dar al Gani or Sayh al Uhaymir
shergottites with a low TKW.

Please have a look at the samples that are currently on sale (first
come, first served):

http://new.meteoris.de/mars/list-mars-sale.html

Why am I selling these in the first place? First, because I need some
fast cash to pay some major invoices, and second because I intended to
cut down my planetary collection since some time now, and so some great
samples are now looking for a good new home. These are all hand-picked
specimens with best provenance (most have been purchased from the
original source or finder), and they come with a full guarantee of
authenticity. If you don't like a sample I'll take it back.

During the next few weeks I'm planning another Martian sale, as well as
a sale of lunars, and other interesting achondrites (HEDs, Angrites,
Brachinites etc.). It would be my pleasure to serve you with the one or
the other sample, and it would be great to hear from you. If you need
further information, in general or regarding a certain sample, just drop
me a line and I'll be in touch.

Just today: Orders of $1K plus get 10% off, orders of $2K plus get 20% off.

All the best,
Norbert Classen
IMCA #7606