[meteorite-list] Ice-rafted rocks on "dry-lakes"

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:50:53 -0700

Not only was this "old news" to meteorite hunters, the reports all
make it seem like this only occurs at Racetrack Playa in Death Valley.
I've personally found evidence of ice rafting at at least two other
distinct locations:

Tyler Valley, CA: http://mikestang.com/user/cimage/TylerValley09.JPG
General Dry Lake, CA: http://mikestang.com/user/cimage/general11.JPG

My photo from General is one of my favorite things I've ever seen
while wandering in the Mojave Desert.

Michael in so. Cal.