[meteorite-list] Ad - Labor Day Saharan Extravaganza - Dar el Kahal big slabs and endcuts, Almahata Sitta micromounts, Good Deals

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 03:36:08 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I have some very nice and exciting material to offer this week - some
larger specimens of the new Dar el Kahal meteorite. As always, use
your coupon code "metlist" to get an extra 20% discount at checkout on
all prices.

I have about 500 grams of Dar el Kahal meteorite. I sliced up some
stones to get these thick slabs. Most of them are very thick (3-5mm
or more in some cases) and they feel very heavy in hand. These slabs
have nice dark crust around the outer edges and the sliced faces show
plentiful metal fleck against a pale background that occasionally
shows shock veins or brecciation. Note, this is the last of this
material I have to offer. I finished cutting these slices yesterday
and I do not have any more, so this is the absolute last of it. I
could get more, but not at this price.

Note, if you purchase any of the "large" or "very large" slabs listed
below, you will get a free 3x4 riker box display with your specimen.

Dar el Kahal (H5-6 chondrite, Mali 2013) :

16.7g slice (thinner than the slabs below, good surface area) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dar-el-kahal-recent-h5-6-mali-recovery-crusted-slice-167g

21g slab - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dar-el-kahal--recent-h5-6-mali-recovery-nice-crusted-slab-21g

21g slab (brother of the specimen above, next cut from same stone) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dar-el-kahal--recent-h5-6-mali-recovery-crusted-slab-21g

21g endcut (very nice crust on this one) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dar-el-kahal--recent-h5-6-mali-recovery-nice-crusted-endcut-21g

25g slab - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dar-el-kahal--recent-h5-6-mali-recovery-crusted-slab-25g

29g slab - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dar-el-kahal-recent-h5-6-mali-recovery-big-crusted-slab-29g

38g large slab -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dar-el-kahal--recent-h5-6-mali-recovery-big-crusted-slab-38g

46g large slab -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dar-el-kahal--recent-h5-6-mali-recovery-big-crusted-slab-46g

49g large slab -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dar-el-kahal--recent-h5-6-mali-recovery-big-crusted-slab-49g

62g very large slab -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dar-el-kahal-recent-h5-6-mali-recovery-big-crusted-slab-62g-1

62g very large slab (brother to the piece above) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dar-el-kahal-recent-h5-6-mali-recovery-big-crusted-slab-62g

Micromount fragments -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dar-el-kahar-new-recovery-2013-mali-shocked-h5-6-chondrite-micromount

Lastly, I still have a few Almahata Sitta micromounts available -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/almahata-sitta-first-meteorite-tracked-from-space-to-earth-rare-anomalous-type-micro

Thanks for looking and have a safe, fun, holiday weekend!

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone