[meteorite-list] Introduction and question

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 20:41:32 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you Michael, those are good sites.
I would add this one:
http://meteorites.wustl.edu/more_info_nonlunar.htm particularly all
the pages with hundreds of pictures of meteorwrongs.
Very educational.
And to Jan Marius, I would recommend you contact Morten Bilet, a fellow
Norwegian. As far as I remember there is no such a thing as sedimentary
meteorites, and all those pictures look like very terrestrial rocks.
Be careful!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com