[meteorite-list] AD: Nice and cheap meteorites, Thin Sections auctions ending on E-Bay on the Weekend

From: cbo at t-online.hu <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 13:45:32 +0100 (CET)

Ending on weekend some my auctions on E-Bay

FOR SALE meteorites are the following:

Irons in more Reduced Price:

Cape York IIIAb quality etched BIG slice 25.1 gr
275USD
CHEAP! Mundrabilla IAB-Ung RARE shape with big
Hole 135.3 gr individual 155USD
Many Agoudal IIAB individuals with nice shape 11 - 38
USD

Fukang quality etched partslice - NICE - 2.1 gr 69USD

Chondrite meteorites:

Chelyabinsk LL5 big 11gr end-cut with authentic soil
sample and broken glass of city of Chelyabinsk 89
USD
Chelyabinsk LL5 9 gr (slice+individual) with authentic
soil sample and broken glass of city of Chelyabinsk 89
USD

CHEAP! Unclassified very nice probable H chondrite
end-cut 279 gr 99USD, BIG slice 35USD

NICE! Unclassified probable brecciated Eucrite BIG
slice and end-cut and Diogenite (paired 7831) from
50USD

CHEAP! Quality and nice Thin Sections!

Allende CV3, Mexico, 1969 59USD - very nice
chondrulas
Korra Korrabes H3, Namibia 29 USD - very nice

CHEAP! Azuara, Vredefort, Suvasvesi-S imapctites 19 -
35 USD - super shocked structure

Usefull items to Collectors:
BOX Holders, Magnet Stands, Iphone5/5S cases

See my my E-Bay page.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/cbo891

or my WEB Page (with newest Hungarian H4-5
chondrite prov. name is CSATALJA):
meteorites.eurodome.hu

Thanks for the interest!
Zsolt Kereszty?