[meteorite-list] Not met. Related - Friend On Meteorite List

From: Jim Wooddell <jim.wooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 07:30:53 -0700

Keeping this meteorite related, the California bug stations even look
for firewood coming in from other states. So for example you are
planning a meteorite
hunting trip into or through California and figure you would like to
haul some firewood with you, you might want to know that they may or
will seize
it at the border inspection stations.

Jim Wooddell