[meteorite-list] Not met. Related - Friend On Meteorite List

From: John Teague <volgems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 19:59:17 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Well ... kinda true for Florida ... if you are driving a cargo van, you are REQUIRED to stop. I have a warning ticket to prove it! Chased me down, lights flashing! ... and the officer had a photograph of the sign that states such about cargo vans. Told him that I gone in and out of the state a LOT of times and had never stopped nor been stopped (in a VERY nice way!) ... his response? "It's a slow day for us!" At least he was honest and had a sense of humor ... thus a warning ticket!

John