[meteorite-list] Not met. Related - Friend On Meteorite List

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 21:43:41 -0800

A famous use of tax payers money:

The 3 million dollar shrimp project was cut due to the 1 billion dollar
minnow project::

Here is a link to the now famous Mantis Shrimp:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=shrimp+treadmill&ei=UTF-8&fr=yff40c

I bet the Mantis Shrimp could mop the floor with the imported Minnow. I can
see it now, pay-per-view, "Sammy the Shrimp Versus Meany the Minnow"