[meteorite-list] Finding organic compounds is not proof life has been found on Mars

From: Shawn Alan <shawnalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 20:47:02 -0700

Just think,
50 years from now, what we thought was science with meteorites today,
could be nonsense in the future, who knows what will be discovered down
the road in the name of science or religion. But I think, time will tell
and both will be able to coexist.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html