[meteorite-list] AD: New Atacamaite impact glass now on the Tektitesource website

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:28:42 -0800

All,

I've finally acquired a small assortment of Atacamaites, probably the smallest splashform impact glass known. They are posted on our website together with the artwork that they inspired. Have a look. This is really interesting new material, and as far as I know, this is the first time it's been offered for sale. I have only 22 pieces, so act quickly if interested.

I am considering getting the painting printed up on canvas. Let me know if you might be interested in purchasing a print.

See the new material at http://www.tektitesource.com/

Cheers,
Norm Lehrman