[meteorite-list] Most expensive watches of the year -Meteoritewatch priced over 4M.

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 18:37:38 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all:
Adam have you ever applied for a design patent for your Idea? they arent very expensive for an individual. Here is a link to the patent office. Photos automatically have a copyright for the person who took the photo without any application needed. if the design was taken from a photo it could be copyright infringement. but things like that are usualy settled out of court for pennies on the dollar.
Cheers
http://www.uspto.gov/patents/resources/types/designapp.jsp

Steve