[meteorite-list] Meteor and the ISS

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 19:03:21 -0500

Hi Juris, List

A day ddifference, but I too just watched the ISS, NW/SE _at_ 87 deg.
No meteor here--lucky sighting Juris. However i'm sure I saw a placard
taped to one of the windows that read Happy Holidays and Happy New
Year to the World.

Yes folks, I unfortunately left the lens cap on--so...no photos.

All best, John