[meteorite-list] Ad - FS/FT Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2 Metal Detector with Headphones and Case

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 22:16:38 -0500

Hi Folks,

I received a metal detector as a gift from a well-meaning family
member. I already own a metal detector and I have no use for this new
one. It's a Bounty Hunter QD2. It comes with the optional headphones
and nylon storage case. The package goes for $219 on Amazon and $179
at Sam's Club and other online retailers. Nice light-weight detector
for all-purpose use.

This unit is new. I took it out of the box once and assembled it and
then broke it back down. It comes with manual and inserts as well. I
will ship it in it's original box with extra-cushioning. This item
cannot ship overseas.

Asking price is $120 plus ship to anywhere in the US. Save over $60
at this price.

It is identical to the unit shown at this Amazon link :
http://www.amazon.com/Bounty-Hunter-Quick-Metal-Detector/dp/B00005A3L2/

Email me off-list with offers.

Best regards and Happy New Year 2015!

MikeG