[meteorite-list] hunting in northern CA?

From: Peter Scherff <PeterScherff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 06:47:17 -0500

Hi Doug,

        There were 2 recant falls in California that should be close to you:

Novato http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novato_meteorite

Sutter's Mill
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/index.php?sea=Sutter%27s+Mill&sfor=names&ants
=&falls=&valids=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=name&
categ=All&mblist=All&rect=&phot=&snew=0&pnt=Normal%20table&code=55529

Neither will be "easy" hunts since both locations have been heavily searched
already. However I am sure that there are more meteorites out there.

Good Luck,

Peter