[meteorite-list] AD-ebay auctions

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 03:48:34 -0500

Greetings,

It's been a while since I have posted any ads to the list. After a
lengthy time off I'm back with wonderful selections available as
always. If your trying to find an hard to get item (that isn't NWA,
though I do have some material), contact me off list and I'll let you
know if I have the material. I am looking to move inventory and will
entertain offers on most items that I have. I tend to have bigger high
end items but will always help the smaller collectors out. It's why I
am still in business after 25 years!

Here is a link to my eBay Auctions:
> http://www.ebay.com/sch/almittmet/m.html_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692< Or search under eBay seller
> almittmet

Here are some other items I am interested in selling:
I'd consider reasonable offers on any of this material.

Esterville, Iowa Mesosiderite Nice larger part slice.
207 grams

Odessa, Texas
(NEW PURCHASE)
Odessa, Texas specimen for cutting or collecting 4,600 grams (aprox weight)

DIMMITT, Texas. (H3.6)

This is a fairly typical, but nice solid individual. This came from the
Monig collection. It has two numbers painted on it; an early Monig
catalog # and an M# put on it later by Glenn Huss, Nininger's son in
law.

901.8g individual - 120mm x 80mm x 40mm

TULIA (A), Texas. (H5).

This was bought from TCU a long time ago (10 years or so, perhaps) It
has the original Monig catalog number and the later added M# added by
Huss. More specially, the bigger piece got the Huss label of M12.1 -
the first of this stuff to be cataloged!

a) 924.8g individual/fragment as found - 110mm x 100mm x 40mm

KORRA KORRABES, Namibia. (H3), breccia.

This is a large fragment. It would be good for cutting into slices (it
does have a few cracks - much of this stuff was horrible that way- but
it is quite solid any way). It has a 75mm x 40mm cut face in a medium
brown matrix. This has been sliced with a remaining endpiece we can
still slice from. 469g fragment with end cut off - 90mm x 90mm x 30mm -

Powellsville, Ohio 300 grams Value $1800.00* this is in the form of slices.

I have slices of this from about 90 grams (full slice) on down to one
gram part slice. Just ask.

Ghubara,Oman 1400 grams large cut individual with two faces.

Unclassified CV3

Seymchan, Russia 208 grams full slice about five inches long 2.5 inches
wide and 1/2 inch thick.

Sikhote-Alin. Rugged beautiful individual with a natural patina that
shows the grayish crust along with very minor weathering. 1293.2 grams.

If you call I may be working on my house but will answer if you give me
time. I will call you back if I see someone has made a call to me. I
have no voice mail at this time. Best wishes to all the collectors out
there trying to find the hard and allusive items out there.

AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites
(574) 453-7285