[meteorite-list] AD - a couple of rare stretched tektites on ebay ending in 19 hrs

From: Phil Morgan <roxfromspace_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 20:24:57 -0700

Not sure if this went the first time. Please forgive me if this is a
duplicate.

There was some discussion of Ivory Coast tektites a few days ago.
While interesting for their rarity, some of the most fascinating
tektites (in my opinion) are those that tell a story in their shape.
The australite buttons are a perennial favorite of course. Other
favorites are those that show stretching after the outer skin
hardened.

I have a couple on ebay ending in about 19 hours. Have a look even if
you're not interested in buying.

Here is link to one of my favorites:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tektite-molten-glass-from-meteor-strike-rare-stretched-specimen-/331121350129?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d185ed5f1

See my other items for a couple less expensive options (and a couple
of small meteorites as well).

Thanks and Regards,
Phil