[meteorite-list] answer to questions

From: James Tobin <jamespault_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 20:54:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear List

Over the course of the days I was at the Tucson gem show this last week I received many questions about my involvement in the production of Michael Blood's recently released book on oriented meteorites.

Michael has graciously given me an acknowledgment in the book and it is true that over two years ago I did layout and design for a book on the same topic for him. My work from then would bare little resemblance to the book that Michael has actually released.

If my work served to provide any creative spark for his later design and content I am gratified to have offered that to his creative process. But, to be honest there is none of my input in the actual final version he has released.

I hope this answers most remaining questions.

Thanks,

Jim Tobin