[meteorite-list] LARGE ebay sale of my personal collection pieces AD

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 22:56:04 +0100

Hello List
I listed on ebay several of my personal collection specimens that I keept
for many years.
There is also many other specimens listed from 1$, too many to list all
here.
http://stores.ebay.com/PolandMET-Store

They ends friday evening (european time), US time 16:13:45 PST

Meteorite JUANCHENG [H5 fall] SUPER FULL SLICE 20.91g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121279877498

Meteorite GAO-GUENIE [H5] ORIENTED HEART shaped MYSTERY
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400667472842

Meteorite CAMEL DONGA [EUC] Australia EXTREMELY ORIENTED ...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121280545230

Meteorite THUATHE [H4/5] observed fall - full slice 19.50g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121279880350

Meteorite DaG 477 [L6] super slice from Libya 18.70g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121279883331

Meteorite EL HAMMAMI [H5] Large fresh slice 32.95g fresh ...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121280519751

Meteorite MILLBILLILLIE [EUC] Australia TWO LITHOLOGIES
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121280522916

Meteorite NORTON COUNTY [AUB] USA observed fall 2.74g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121280526807

Meteorite VACA MUERTA [MES] Atacama desert mesosiderite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121280529061

Meteorite NWA 6075 [A-LOD] full slice LODRANITE 7.43g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400667481037

Meteorite MORASKO [IAB] Excellent etched endpiece 28.7g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400667482036

Meteorite NWA 6565 [IIIAB] large full slice 910g LOOK
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400667491292

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667